Understand your benefit options and
get the most out of your benefits.
Begins Sept. 16, 2019
Employees are highly encouraged to meet with a Ward Services benefits counselor about your state benefits, including: Health Plans, Vision, Dental, Dental Plus and the MoneyPlus Spending Account.
You can also discuss your exclusive voluntary benefits options.
The state benefit choices you make this fall go into effect January 1, 2020. Dental and Dental Plus coverage can only be changed every other year, so you are locked into these benefit elections for 2 years. All other benefits will remain in effect for 1 year.*
Remember if you want to participate in the MoneyPlus Spending Account, you must re-enroll every year; don’t miss your opportunity!
Your Ward Services benefits counselor will explain the coverage options available to you and your family, including voluntary insurance plans to enhance your state coverage.
During your meeting with a benefits counselor:
- Ask questions and get answers.
- Enroll in new benefits.
- Review and make changes to existing benefits.
- Add and/or drop dependents from coverage.
- Learn about affordable voluntary benefit options.
- Speak with a benefits counselor about guaranteed-issue opportunities. For voluntary benefits that have a guaranteed issue offer, employees may be able to enroll with no health or medical questions to answer, up to certain age and benefit limits.**
- Discover more about the free PEBA Perks available to you including: the Naturally Slim weight loss program, preventative screenings, mammograms and flu/shingles vaccine.
- Learn to access your benefits online with MyBenefits.